Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Medicated Smile (:

I'm in the process of moving. I've been completely enveloped in boxes for the last few days and I actually slept over the required amount of sleep and I feel worse. I have nearly three more hours of school. Today I'm trying to keep a more collective outlook. Last evening, I recieved an IM in regards to my current relationship asking me to be unfaithful to my boyfriend. After a great deal of thought I declined. Figuring out how to tell him no. Despite it, I still feel awful. I've decided to outlet on writing last night and finished a few more chapters of my novel, So far today has been rather indifferent. Another of my friends has his old personality back, the one I had been missing, The one I loved. When he was dating his last girlfriend, He seemed less enthused with life and he was very dismal and on the breech of depression. He has rehab today at noon and gets out of school early today, and I'm really supporting his turn-around.
As always, Katherine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment