Monday, October 26, 2009

When It All Falls And Burns To Ashes.

My life these days consists of mainly agony. My life's travels have spun in a complete retrospect and I myself feel lost. What I once thought made me happy is now the cause for my despair. The soul reason I felt for my existance is therefore the lack of, now. I now am in a healthy relationship with someone I care about. Why isn't this enough? Why can't I be happy? I feel almost inhuman to the subject now. I just need to learn how to live without and sever the ties. I'm turning to the point where I myself have to manipulate my own mind in order to pursue a stronger sense of security. Since I was able to understand the concept and recognize my malfunctive insecurities, I have always cohesively adhered to them and those are what is brought out in within myself.

As always, Katherine. <3

- This photo inspires me :]

3 comments:

  1. Very deep , I can understand how times moves on and you find things change. That they don't always stay the same. But, sometimes through experience and moments you find a new sense of being .

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's no such thing as permanence in this world therefore you know that this shall pass. Just hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following your blog. Please check mine out.

    http://warriormomwife25.blogspot.com/2009/10/fat-kid.html

    ReplyDelete